9 thoughts on “Lewis Family in Thailand

• March 21, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Hey Marc, Sherry and Sophie,
    I’m so glad you made it safely. I smiled as I watched your video. I loved seeing the group that you will be working with, beautiful smiles all around! May the Lord make your ministry there fruitful. Thank you for posting. I’ll be watching (and praying)….Love, Kim Chapman

• March 23, 2009 at 11:22 am

Hey Y’all!
    It is so good to see your sweet faces! You dont even look tired!!
    It looks like there was a wonderful welcome waiting for you in Thailand! We have been praying and we will continue! Give each other a big group hug from us – We miss you!
    Love,
    The Noble family

• March 23, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Marc, that was an awesome video of your journey and it is exciting to see what lies ahead. God bless you all in the transitions ahead.

• March 23, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for sharing the video. Your faces are like rays of sunshine and so beautiful! I’m glad you guys made it safely, and without too much trouble. Take care and I’m looking forward to “seeing” more of you all soon.

Love,
    Carla and Jameson

• March 23, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Hi guys! Love the video. Brings a flood of emotions when I see you two and little Sophie following Him to what sometimes feels like the ends of the earth. And what memories. Love the Hunts, the Firpos and Lindenmeyers. Please tell the Hi for us and tell Steve to get us some updated info on them. Brad wants to touch base.
    Love you guys and we are praying for you!

• March 23, 2009 at 2:51 pm

The Langes are thankful that you made it safely. Thank you for this video. It’s such a blessing to walk with you on this journey via prayers and video! Take care of yourselves. You are loved and missed! Holli

• March 25, 2009 at 12:53 am

Great video 🙂 Best of luck in your journey, and may your prayers be answered with the blessings you both need and deserve!

“Sawadee” Lewis’s!!

M. Knight

• March 27, 2009 at 2:30 am

HEY SHERRY, YOURVIDEO FILLED ME WITH HOPE. I’LL KEEP YOU GUYS IN MY PRAYERS.

• April 16, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Hey Marc! Great video! Look forward to meeting you all in person in a few weeks!

Caleb Galloway